Mt. Kilimanjaro Hike - On Top of the World in Tanzania
Ten-Day Trek to Mount Kilimanjaro
PROMOTIONAL PRICE: $2,885 Per Person (For NY and DC) and $2,985 (For Houston)
This Package can only be booked through LivingSocial ESCAPES
Departure Dates (JFK, IAD & IAH):
January 21st 2013
February 17th 2013
March 10th 2013
Kilimanjaro with its gleaming glaciers, is a magnificent mountain. It stands majestically amidst vast open plains, inviting you to the challenge to climb to the top through the farms, rain forest, pass through the moorland, to highland desert and witness the eternal snow on "The Roof of Africa."
Kilimanjaro Climb is an experience of a lifetime, highly recommended to the adventurous traveler willing to forego some of life's luxuries for a few days. The Marangu Route walking expedition can be undertaken without past mountaineering experience. After your climb, we take you for the ultimate retreat and relaxation to Zanzibar Island; known for its world-famous beach.
- Ten-Day Trek to Mount Kilimanjaro
- Round-Trip Airfare from New York (JFK) or Washington Dulles (IAD) to Kilimanjaro (JRO) on Turkish Airlines
- Round-Trip airport transfers and all ground transportation included
- Three Nights at Base Hotel (Spring Land Hotel) and Accommodations During the Climb
- All Meals Included and Prepared by a Chef during the climb
- Breakfasts at the Base Hotel
- Climbing Fees and All Taxes Included
- Two Porters per Person and a Mountain Guide
- Assistance from the New York Sales Office and Ground Office in Arusha, Tanzania
Our trip went great overall and we were very pleased to reach the Top Of Kilimanjaro, amazing feeling.The Safari was wonderful and relaxing after the climb.
I must recommend the Main Mountain Guide Robert H Mbuya, fantastic personality, good English, very knowledgeable, motivational and organized.
His Assistant Guide was called Heavan (I don't have his surname) and he was invaluable and definitely a main guide of the future.
All the 4 porters and Cook were a great team and I would recommend them to any climbers for there good nature and caring ways.
PJ & Mags, California